Hi everyone,

Most have you have already noticed the migration of AI-GEOSTATS.ORG to a new
host and wondered about it. After 16 years of managing the web site, it was
the right time to hand it over to someone else willing to give to it a new
home and new ideas. Edzer is definitely a right choice for that. I will
still moderate the list.

We still need more time to organize the maintenance of the web site (e.g.
addition of new books, conferences, courses, freeware, etc.). I therefore
suggest to use directly, for the time being, the ai-geostats mailing list to
send your announcements.

Best wishes

Gregoire (moderator of ai-geostats)

Grégoire Dubois (Ph.D.)

Joint Research Centre - European Commission

Global Environment Monitoring Unit

Monitoring Of Natural resources for DEvelopment  (MONDE)

Via Fermi 2749, TP 440,  I-21027 Ispra (VA), ITALY

http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/

Tel : +39 0332 786360

Fax : +39 0332-789960

Email:  <mailto:gregoire.dub...@jrc.ec.europa.eu>
gregoire.dub...@jrc.ec.europa.eu

"The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any
circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European
Commission." (Disclaimer required under the terms and conditions of use of
the internet and electronic mail from Commission equipment)"