Thanks, Gregoire!

Yes, there were several reasons to move the ai-geostats.org web site,
the oldest web resource on geostatistics (in the wide sense of the
word). Luckily we found 52north.org, an open source company with a
geostatistics community in which I participate, willing to host it as
part of their (starting) geostatistics community.

We completely moved the content from the original CMS to a wiki, and as
such anyone can add to and improve existing content -- which is needed
to keep ai-geostats.org a success. If you're interested in helping,
please let us know and we can set up an account.

With best regards,
--
Edzer

--