Dear list,

I am a PhD student in Computer Science new to spatial analysis, and I
am working in a data mining platform at my institute that will provide
some tools for spatial data mining. It is basically analysis of
spatial features using rectangular grids. My question is if there are
any studies about the effects of grid resolution in the results of
correlation analysis between spatial features. When I say effects, I
mean how the choice of cell size affects the statistical significance
of the results.

Thanks in advance,

Raúl Sierra.