Hi

I've been scouring my ML archives for info about how to set up the
.asoundrc file. Specifically for a system with a Delta 66 and SBPCI 128
card installed.

This is for use with ardour

I can't seem to ascertain from the emails, or provided documentation
exactly how to configure this file.

NO one  has specifically sent a copy of the file for the Delta 66 that I
can seem to understand and there seem to be a few diferent versions
floating about on the mailing lists. (ardour-dev,alsa-dev, and
alsa-user).

If anyone could help here by sending an asoundrc file configured for a
similar setup (Delta 44,66,1010 and a domestic card, preferably for ue
with Ardour as well) or a clear and simple explanation of how to set
this up for multichannel cards. (if anyone has the appropriate setup for
a MOTU MTP-AV, ro Midi Express XT then I'll be in 7th heaven)  This must
allow multichannel recording...

I will be most grateful... at present I am just highly confused..

sincerely

Allan Klinbail