Hi,

Nope it didn't work .. I'm now getting another error..

I've gone back to Kernel 2.4.9 and tried both beta7 and beta9 of alsa
0.9.0.

Here is the current result.

ALSA lib seq_hw.c:446:(snd_seq_hw_open) SNDRV_SEQ_IOCTL_PVERSION failed:
No such device or address
can't open sequencer

As mentioned basic audio functionality is present.. however
/usr/include/alsa has only one file.

[allan@littlewolf1 allan]$ ls /usr/include/alsa
asoundef.h@

no reference to pcm.h or any of the other headers that are usually
there.... I imagine this means I have more problems than just the
sequencer not working.

Allan