From: "Philipp Vollmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: Multiple PCM files

Hello,

Maybe you're working at the same problem as me. At this
point of time.
There are two possibilities:
1. Open one device with one handler and mix the two files
    with arimethic operations as they will be mixed by the sound
    card although.

2. Open one devices but with two handlers in two threads
     and write your pcm data to it.

regards

Philipp ( DO1YPV )