Rodrigo Severo wrote:
> With the Askey Magic I got only silence but with the Prolink PlayTV Pro
> revision 9D I got bad sound with btaudio. By bad I mean a slightly high
> pitch soundI got the sound of the TV with a slightly higher pitch than
> usual and with more than usual noise during silence. The sound was bad
> but at least I got something.
>
> Do you think there is any chance for these boards to work with btaudio
> and/or snd-bt87x?

The driver supports the functionality that is implemented by the BT878
chip.  If a card has some extra hardware for amplifying/routing/etc.
that needs to be configured, the driver doesn't know about this.

It would be possible to add this hardware-specific support if there
would be some documentation about it.

> BTW, is there some kind of list with boards that work with btaudio
> and/or snd-bt87x?

My Hauppauge WinTV works.  It seems most other cards have added
features that must be configured explicitly.

Regards,
Clemens