Windows Device Manager calls it Creative SB audioPCI.

cat /proc/asound/cards calls it ENS1371 - Ensoniq AudioPCI Ensoniq AudioPCI
ENS1371.

ALSACONF calls it ens1371 Creative Labs Ectiva EV1938.

I'm confused!  Can anyone tell me if this card is suppported by ALSA?  I bought
it as Creative SB audioPCI specifically because it received 100% favorable
reviews at the LinuxQuestions HCL, yet I get no sound (though there is an
audible "click" in the headphones when ALSACONF loads the driver).

Thanks and best regards.