Dear Binh,

Am Donnerstag, den 04.03.2010, 19:57 +0700 schrieb Binh T. Nguyen:
> I try to use linux alsa driver on Xilinx XUPV2P board. This board has
> LM4550 AC97 audio codec  same to ML403 board.
>   -I use EDK 9.1i sp2
>   -I also use opb_ac97_controller_ref_v1_00_a as requirement in
> ml403-ac97cr.c
>   -I connect both Playback_Interrupt and Record_Interrupt to Interrupt
> controller
>   -I use ELDK as cross compiler, and download kernel
> from xilinx.wikidot.com
>   -I config kernel: device drivers->sound card support->Advanced linux
> sound architecture-> Generic sound devices -> Xilinx ML403 AC97
> controller reference
>
> (I combine kernel and alsa driver into one kernel file)
> But when I boot the board there are messages:
>    " Advanced Linux Sound Architecture dirver version 1.0.20
>       Alsa device list:
>            No soundcards found"
> Do I miss any steps?

sorry, I do not know.

1. But you should provide more information. Use `alsa-info.sh` [1] to do
this.

I hope someone else reading this list has experience with Xilinx and may
help you. But I doubt it.

2. Anyway, did you contact Xilinx about this?
3. Can you try a live image of a different GNU/Linux distribution (for
example KNOPPIX) and see if it works.
4. Did you try a newer ALSA version?

Thanks,

Paul