Am Freitag, den 05.03.2010, 15:45 +0700 schrieb Binh T. Nguyen:
> [...]

Thanks. Unfortunately there is nothing really useful listed in there.

I definitely would suggest to contact Xilinx since they are the
distributor and should know how to get things going under their system.

Other things coming to my mind is to get on IRC and try to talk to the
developers there, try a different GNU/Linux distribution or try to
contact some PPC list. Maybe they are more responsive.

> (I'm not sure what are options that I have to chose when using alsa-info.sh,
> that is reasons I have to RAR)

You can either upload the output to the WWW or save to a text file. This
text file can be attached to an email message.

I am sorry that I am not able to help further. Good luck and thanks,

Paul

[1] http://alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Irc