Sorry for the double post, but the first try is barely readly because of html
tags... :(

Thank you Clemens for your fast reply.

Sorry for the weird remark regarding /var/log/messages. To clarify: I was *not*
able to find related errors.

One thing I have seen while watching the data received by amidi with the -d
option as well as with the other tools was, that the "data stream" sometimes
seems to stop while the Axe-Fx II is still sending data. Sometimes the stream
continues after or short break, sometimes it does not. Don't know if this could
be a timing issue?

Regards,
Joachim