Good day, list members;

My ongoing attempts to have a happy Schiit Bifrost have hit a new
speed-bump.  I am hoping for some enlightment and possibly ideas on how to
fix.

I have a CuBox-i4 running voyage linux with 3.14.0 kernel.  The CuBox-i4 is
connected to the Bifrost via USB (TOSLINK hardware appears incomplete on
this machine and does not support audio rates above 48kHz, so for me this
is not an option).  This is the original Bifrost USB interface with the
CM6631, not the new version with the CM6631A receiver.

As far as I can tell things are working correctly - sound plays, bit rates
and depths appear to be correct in the /proc/asound file.

However, in my syslog I see the message shown on the subject line, namely

usb-audio:2: clock source 19 is not valid, cannot use

As I mentioned above, I am hoping that someone can enlightmen me as to
whether this is a problem that needs fixing, and if so offer some
suggestions on how I might go about this.

The alsa-info.sh is at

http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=f8b4a9c6a4280a0d8b6d5237989f77e93fb82afc

--
Chris Hermansen · clhermansen "at" gmail "dot" com

C'est ma façon de parler.