From:  "Rob Greatrix" <robg(at)niagara.com>

Subject:  Niagara Falls tournament final

Niagara Falls Canada

Hi Al

Waterdown Hammer defeated Dunkirk in rainy Niagara Falls on Sunday
to take the A division and tournament championship. The final
score was 5-1. The Hammer defeated Niagara Storms Fury 7-5 in
one A semi, Dunkirk defeated Toronto Celtics 5-4 in the other
A semi. Winning pitcher and player of the game for Hammer was
Jimmy Hurst. Losing pitcher for Dunkirk was Chuck Smith.
Cool Hand Lukes defeated Straffordsville Express 4-1 in the B
finals.

Rain washed out C and D Finals.

Udney Storm and North York Steelers spilt C division prize money

Wyebridge Wildcats and Perkinsfield spilt D division prize money

Special thanks to tournament executive and all the many volunteers
who help make the Niagara Falls tournament a great experience
for recreational and intermediate teams. Also thanks to all the
participating teams for again putting Niagara Falls on your tournament
schedule. There is always a few hiccups, but overall it appears
everyone again had a great time. We look forward to any feedback
you have and we will see you all again in 2008.

Best regards and best of luck the remainder of your seasons.

Rob Greatrix
Niagara Storms Fury

Rob Greatrix, CGA
Chief Financial Officer
Integrity Marketing Inc.
12-111 Fourth Avenue, Suite 365
St Catharine's, Ontario
L2S-3P5

905-324-6341 (cell)
905-641-9111 (office)
905-641-9144 (fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Al's Fastball News
*Email: fastball(at)pmihrm.com
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NEWS-1: http://www.AlsFastball.com/

We plan to be in–Kitchener – August 10-18 – 2007 ISC World Tournament
  http://www.iscfastpitch.com/

Follow the action: Go to http://www.iscfastpitch.com/ and click
on the ISC icon at the top of the page for all the ISC World
Tournament action or click on the ISC II icon for all the ISC
II Tournament of Champions action. Or go direct:
ISC 2007 World Tournament: http://www.iscfastpitch.com/index.php?page=153
ISC II 2007 Tournament of Champions:
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/index.php?page=157

VIA http://www.webbox.com