From:  Les Johnson <seanmattchad(at)yahoo.com>

Subject:  Mens Fall Fastball League

Cortland, Illinois

Building on last year's success, the DeKalb Hustlehogs will again
organize the Cortland Fall Fastball League.  Last year the league
had 4 teams and this year the league has expanded to 6 teams.

There will be over 25 players that will be playing fastball for
the first time this fall and over 45 players that will be in
their first year of playing the game.

Tom Crouch, the General Manager of the league says, "Developing
pitchers and players is the objective of the league. The Fall
League has been the opportune place in Northern Illinois where
this has happened for the past three years.  Last year's league
created a brand new team (Razorbacks) in our area that played
a full schedule this summer."  Crouch also added that the International
Softball Congress has helped as well, "The league is grateful
to the ISC for their grassroots grant that helps with the finance
of the league.  If it were not for the ISC, we may not have the
funds to run this league."

The league begins on September 16th with the finals set for October
28th.

The DeKalb Hustlehogs continually strive to expose the game of
fastball to people in the Northern Illinois area.

Please find the schedule at
www.hustlehog.com or www.ilfastpitch.com

Les Johnson
seanmattchad(at)yahoo.com