From:  "Jim Flanagan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject:  NAFA Masters WEST at Carson City, NV - Saturday Scores

[Carson City, NV] - The NAFA Masters WEST tournament got underwaySaturday
morning, with a full slate of games in four divisions, 35+,40+,
45+ and 50+.

Not all results were available, but we've posted  what we have
atthe Morning Brief at Faspitch West, see links below.  We'll
beupdating these results Sunday, as soon as more information
becomesavailable.  We can tell you that the River City Rockers,
CA wonthe top seed in the 35+ and with it a first round bye in
the playoffs,while Long Beach Deadwood is unbeaten in the 50+,
earning the firstround playoff bye.  The 40+ and 45+ divisions
played late into theevening, so final results and seeding not
yet in for those.

35+
http://fastpitchwest.com/morningbrief/?p=2160

40+