From:  "Jim Flanagan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject:  Sunday Results from NAFA Masters West at Carson City,
NV
Below are links to our Morning Brief blog posts for SUNDAY scores
fromthe NAFA Masters West at Carson City, Nevada.  Note that
these aredifferent for the ones for Saturday scores.   It is
11:00amSunday here in Carson City, NV, so just the early games
posted sofar.   We will be updating these blog posts later in
the day,so be sure to click refresh for updates.  My team plays
at 1:15pmand there is no internet at the ballpark, so it will
likely be latetonight before I have a connection to update with
the final results,after my return flight home.

35+
http://fastpitchwest.com/morningbrief/?p=2164

40+
http://fastpitchwest.com/morningbrief/?p=2163

45+
http://fastpitchwest.com/morningbrief/?p=2162

50+
http://fastpitchwest.com/morningbrief/?p=2161

We are experimenting with some telephone blog posting which will
enableus to get results posted today without an internet connection,
andresults in real time, or close to it:

click here:
http://fastpitchwest.wordpress.com/

Best regards,
Jim Flanagan