From:  "Jim Flanagan" <jim(at)fastpitchwest.com>

Subject:  Updated, Complete Saturday Scores from NAFA Masters
WEST at Carson City, NV

We have updated our Morning Brief blog posts for each of the
fourdivisions of NAFA Masters WEST Tournament, at Carson City,
NV so theyare now complete through Saturday, and include single
eliminationbracket schedules for Sunday's play.  The links to
the blog postsare the same as the ones posted earlier, so be
sure to click "refresh"to see the latest information.

Unbeaten teams in each division earned first round byes into
the semi-finals:

35+ River City Rockers, CA
40+ Utah Fastpitch, UT and A-1 Tank/America West, CA
45+ Tulsa Grey Sox and Calgary Qmax Solutions, Alberta Canada
50+ Long Beach Deadwood, CA

Championship games slated for 3pm today, PST.

Click links below for complete info on each division:

35+
http://fastpitchwest.com/morningbrief/?p=2160

40+
http://fastpitchwest.com/morningbrief/?p=2158