Am 18.10.21 um 18:00 schrieb Charles Curley:
On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 14:38:46 +0200
"Stefan G. Weichinger" <s...@amanda.org> wrote:

Anyone seeing this as well?

FAILURE DUMP SUMMARY:
    taper: FATAL Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/amanda/perl/Amanda/ScanInventory.pm line
343.

This on a debian-10.10 server

Nope. Never seen it. I am using VTAPEs.

Updated to 10.11, no change.

Amanda does not dump or flush to tapes because of that error.

I am not aware of any changes to the amanda config lately.

Switching the parameter "taperscan" from "lexical" to "traditional" works around that now.

Although I remember that Jean-Louis told me back then to use "lexical" to make things work with my setup of aggregating multiple chg-disk changers.