Am 19.10.21 um 16:45 schrieb Charles Curley:
On Tue, 19 Oct 2021 10:19:28 +0200
"Stefan G. Weichinger" <s...@amanda.org> wrote:

Switching the parameter "taperscan" from "lexical" to "traditional"
works around that now.

I don't have taperscan in either of my configurations, so I guess I'm
running on the default. The lack probably comes from more than a decade
of copying in old configurations every time I install.

That setup worked for a few days now with "traditional".

Checked right now, holding disk full, dumps not taped again.

amcheck did not find the next vtape, I assume the external USB drive (= another chg-disk changer in my aggregate setup) has been plugged in yesterday.

Edited back to "lexical", amflush works now.

A bit strange and not reliable, as it seems.