Ok, this is starting to do my head in. The below works perfectly fine
to plot a 3 minute RSI based on 1 minute data. (As expected)
Min3close = TimeFrameCompress(Close,3*in1Minute);
Min3RSI = RSIa(Min3close,10);
Min3RSI = TimeFrameExpand(Min3RSI,3*in1Minute);
Plot(Min3RSI,"3MinRSI",colorGreen);

However when I run the following in Explore (same database, same
symbol) it doesn't work and I don't get any hits based on 3 minute
RSI. I must be missing something really basic here. Can someone
please help?
Min3close = TimeFrameCompress(Close,3*in1Minute);
Min3RSI = RSIa(Min3close,10);
Min3RSI = TimeFrameExpand(Min3RSI,3*in1Minute);
Filter = Min3RSI > 70;
AddColumn(Min3RSI,"Min3RSI");

--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "Louis Préfontaine"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Barry,
>
> That's what I have been looking for!
>
> Louis
>
> 2008/7/1 Barry Scarborough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> >   Try this:
> >
> > TimeFrameSet(inDaily); // set daily time frame
> > tHHV = HHV(C, 25);
> > TimeFrameRestore(); // expand to current chart time
> > eHHV = TimeFrameExpand(tHHV , inDaily); // get the high
> >
> > The if you want to check the value plot it on a 1 minute chart
using
> > plot(eHHV, "\nDay HHV(25)", colorblack, styleNoLine | styleNoDraw
|
> > styleOwnScale);
> >
> > That will display the value on your chart but not plot it. You can
> > verify if it is a 25 day high.
> >
> > TimeFrameGetPrice(C, inDaily); does not have an HHV function but
only
> > gives the current close.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Barry
> > --- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com <amibroker%
40yahoogroups.com>, "Louis
> > Préfontaine"
> > <rockprog80@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > No, basically if I want to get the HHV of the last, let's say 25
> > days, I
> > > guess it would be less consuming to be able to use daily bar
rather
> > than
> > > thousands of 1-minute bars. That's what I am trying to do.
> > However, I was
> > > only able to get the value for the day before...
> > >
> > > Louis

> > so far for

> > expand

> > want to