Hi Howard and all,

yes SPSO is the inbuild particle optimizer.... When I optimize for Ulcer Index
I do not take everytime the best choice, as I do not do it when I optimize for
%Net Perf or CAR/MDD. Eaxmple: If I have let's say 3 parameters 100x100x100 I
would get 1mn options. If I optimize for %Net Perf with SPSO the list would be
about 5000-7000 results. But as I do not want to choose the best %Net Perf but
the highest %Net Perf with a high UPI, a high CAR/MDD, high RRR, low StDev I
would decide to use the parameters for maybe the 2nd or 3rd etc. rated result.
But this is not possible if I directly use the inbuild WalkForward Test of
Amibroker, as the system uses always the first choice and not the best choice.

If I would optimize directly for RRR, I got sometimes as first choice just 1-2
trades as the StDev was the lowest there, but I would never use this
parameters. That is why I was searching for an alternative.

Many thanks and kind regards,

dubi