Hello,

Only those two are considered because only those two allow direct TCP/IP-only communication and this opens possibility of working around the fact that data vendors generally do not provide 64-bit APIs that are required to build 64-bit DLLs which in turn are required
for native 64-bit applications.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

On 2010-05-22 18:29, Keith McCombs wrote:

Personally, I don't see much of an advantage for having AB-64 for IB. I would be using it primarily for trading, and I need a relatively small database to do that.

However, if one can acquire a very large data base with IQFeed, perhaps IQFeed should have preference over IB, for 64-bit implementation.