Can I get a laptop with 16 gig of RAM? HP?

JP

From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:amibro...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Leif P
Sent: 05/22/2010 1:43 PM
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [amibroker] Re: 64-bit IQFeed / Interactive Brokers plugins

By now, everyone performing analytical work should have moved to a 64-bit OS
and maybe 24GB of RAM. As BR mentioned, the cores (processors) are an issue
since there are so many choices. As long as AB is compiled for "any
processor" and can run in 64-bit Windows 7 with >20GB or RAM, your machine
should be able to scream and backtest very quickly. LP

--- In amibro...@yahoogroups..com <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com> ,

=======
=======