Hi Mike,

Same machine, same optimization.
I am using Windows 7x64bit. CPU is Intel i7 920. 6GB DDRAM3.
And I compared the same optimization of a formula on Amibroker 32bit and
Amibroker 64bit.

Regarding exhaustive optimizer. There is not exhaustive optimizer for 64bit.
That's why I did neither use it for the 32bit and the 64bit. That's why I asked
Tomasz if a exhaustive optimizer 64bit plugin is planed.

Regards, dubi