Hi,

I tested it and compared an normal optimization process between 32bit and 64
bit. On the same formula Amibroker 32-bit took more than 8 hours for the
optimization process, and Amibroker 64-bit just 4h:50min.

So my experience shows me, that it's much faster. My question is, could you
Tomasz provide us the optimizer.dll in 64-bit? Like cmae or tribes? For testing
purpose.

Many thanks.

Regards, dubi