Bob,
What antenna are you using for your mobile?  I've uplinked on 2m using a
standard 5/8 wave dual band mobile mag mount.  But I used a 70cm yagi for
the downlink.

Jeff Moore  --  KE7ACY
CN94

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob- W7LRD" <w7...@comcast.net>

Ya know this stuff never gets old. I've been messing around with this stuff
for about 50 years. This afternoon I finished installing my FT-8800 in my
truck. I felt as nervous as when I was a novice with my home brew 6L6 (look
it up). I worked 5 guys on AO-51. I just discovered a new wrinkle to this
never ending hobby, my wife thinks I need a intervention, or help. Craig, it
works super!

73 Bob W7LRD

Seattle