The signal in that graphic seems strong enough to decode.

The best way to use HDSDR or any SDR program with the FUNcube Dashboard is
with a Virtual Audio Cable driver like this (
http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Cable/). Then you set your SDR
software audio output to the VB-Cable Input (which looks like an additional
sound card on your system) and set the FUNcube Dashboard soundcard input to
VB-Cable Output.

I also decode and upload telemetry by recording audio of passes with my
FT-817 onto an audio recorder and using VLC Player to output the audio to
the VB Cable. I decoded and uploaded 60 frames from half a pass of
FUNcube-2 on UKube-1 last night that way.

73,

Paul, N8HM