Tom,

I recall in conversation with one of our Fox Team who was using an SDR application that MIGHT have been HDSDR, that the I-Q can be inverted. I don't know if it's a setting or what, I don't use HDSDR software and as I said I'm not sure he was using HDSDR. But it might be worth a look to see if you have such an option and switch it to see what happens.

Jerry Buxton, NØJY