On Tue, 20 Dec 2005, Sander Hoentjen wrote:

> On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 16:56 -0500, Youness Alaoui wrote:
> > humm.. ok, if you say so, anyways, important thing is that it works (yay,
> > I also got my karma++ back :P lol).. anyways, I moved it to another proc
> > because the inlined fileevent proc is usually executed in the global
> > namespace... and I wanted it to access the variable so I made it into the
> > desktop_integration namespace.. anyways, thx for the fix...
> > now.. vivia.. why didn`t you find the bug ??? :@
> >
> She did and she told me.. the problem was: dialog boxes appeared, the ok
> stuff was good only yes-no etc was wrong.
> She was just a little late with the discovery :P

Yes... I saw the dialog box appeared, I didn't want msn to close so I
pressed no, and got no symptoms :$ Sorry I was late!

But Youness, I was in a rush when testing it right after your fix. And
maybe I trust your programming skills too much :P

Anyway - the important thing is that I found it on time for the release :D

Vivia