Don't try to hide your secret love relation with Youness, we KNOW!!!!
Le 05-12-20 à 19:24, Vivia Nikolaidou a écrit :

Sorry. Wrong option on Reply question. WAS intended to be PM because it's
off-topic but nevermind :D

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005, Vivia Nikolaidou wrote:

Warning: PM

Warning 2: partially serious (not completely)

you have to be sorry!!! look at what you did!!! you completly humiliated
me in front of everybody!! shame on you!!!

Me? What did I do? I never even mentioned your name!

And I wish you could spell "completely" :P

NO EXCUSES!!! and yes, you SHOULD trust my programming skills!! if you
don't, you'll suffer from my wrath!

Why, I have corrected (or helped correct) so many bugs in aMSN until now
and haven't introduced any!!! LOL

Anyway - the important thing is that I found it on time for the release
: D

no, that's not what's important!! you should still be ashamed of
yourself...

I know, it was more like a "consolation to the ill one"... :D

and yet, you were just saying "I'm doing a great job at QA"..
blablabla... ahh such pathetic souls...

who said i'm perfect? :D

ok ok, i won't say anything from now on :P

---

"Where is the life that we have lost in living?
 Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?
 Where is the knowledge that we have lost in information?"

OEO;