Dear All,

I was using a Unix BASH script done by myself to generate simple page
views email reports to my manager. After installing analog I perceive some
difference between their results. My server is an IIS4 and I'm uploading
the files to my Linux box using ftp.
To count my main page's page views, I'm using the following grep line:

RESULT=`grep "GET /index.cfm" $LOGFILE |grep -v $EXCLUDEHOST |wc -l`
echo $RESULT

ANalog is ever showing more occurences than my bash script. Around 10%
more.

Anybody already had this problem before?

Thanks in advance,

Isamar