You could use almost any search software to search for file names. On
windows, you can use Index server. On other platforms (and Windows)
you can use ht://dig (http://www.htdig.org/). But none are
"recommended" for use with Analog or preferred. Any search software
that lists requests in the form of /request?name=value where you can
isolate the 'name' and 'request' for your INTERNALSEARCHENGINE setting
will work.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group

Arthur McBryan ([EMAIL PROTECTED]; Thursday, October 31, 2002 5:56 AM):