On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Bell, Leslie wrote:

> Our scripts employing analog on IIS web sites have not worked well on
> their first run on IIS 5.0 as opposed to IIS 4.0. Is there anything one
> needs to change?
>
> Problems include: the general summary does not include 'successful
> requests for pages'. The daily and hourly summaries show number of
> requests, but the pages column shows only zeroes. The request report
> entries show requests for get?/index.html and the like, rather than
> /index.html. I would be pleased if anyone could tell me why these things
> are so.

get?/index.html -- that probably means that your LOGFORMAT is wrong. It
would explain the rest of the problems too.

My guess is that the log format is different between the two servers, and
as a consequence you're specifying an incorrect LOGFORMAT. You shouldn't
need to specify a LOGFORMAT at all with IIS -- take it out.

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
 "Reserve your 2 hour delivery time, which means you'll see the same special