On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Mark Clancy wrote:

>  I am running analog 5.23 on a redhat 7.2 apache
> server. Analog runs perfectly analyzing all logs from
> apaches and imported logs from an IIS server when
> running as a cron job, or via command line.
>   I recently implemented the anlgform interface, and
> the problem I am having is when specifying a date
> range of say: FROM: 020601 TO: 020630 analog
> REPORT.html returns 6/13/02 to 6/30/02. Why is analog
> skipping log files from the 1st to the 12th via a web
> interface? They do exist, No matter what month I
> choose it seems to stop at the 13th, also Is there a
> parameter to set DEBUG to write to a file, instead of
> the screen.

To answer the last question first, yes, it's called ERRFILE, but you can't
use it from the form, because it would allow people to write to your
filespace. If you have some problems, it's best to run with the same
configuration from the command line so as to see the error messages.

Anyway, the problem here is that analog can't diagnose the format the IIS
logfiles are in, so you need to give it a clue. See
  http://www.analog.cx/docs/logfile.html#IISfmt

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
 "Reserve your 2 hour delivery time, which means you'll see the same special