Mark Clancy ([EMAIL PROTECTED]; Friday, November 01, 2002 10:46 AM):

>  I am running analog 5.23 on a redhat 7.2 apache
> server. Analog runs perfectly analyzing all logs from
> apaches and imported logs from an IIS server when
> running as a cron job, or via command line.
>   I recently implemented the anlgform interface, and
> the problem I am having is when specifying a date
> range of say: FROM: 020601 TO: 020630 analog
> REPORT.html returns 6/13/02 to 6/30/02. Why is analog
> skipping log files from the 1st to the 12th via a web
> interface? They do exist, No matter what month I
> choose it seems to stop at the 13th,

Either it is not selecting logfiles that contain those dates (are
there files that it thinks are corrupt, perhaps a bad or missing
DEFAULTLOGFORMAT line?) or you have mis-typed the FROM/TO date. There
is nothing in Analog that would make it choose the 13th to start at.

ERRFILE. See http://analog.cx/docs/debug.html#ERRFILE

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group