At 13:55 13-11-2002 +1100, you wrote:

Hi there,

Not sure if there is a way to achive the following. Any help, pointers would be much appreciated.

The site I am analysing has a script that accepts two parameters in the following format:
/search/location.aspx?loc=london&mt=1
In the above example <loc> is the name of a location and <mt> indicates a category e.g. mt=1 or mt=2
I have sucessfully added the following two lines to analog.cfg:
INTSEARCHENGINE /search/location.aspx loc
INTSEARCHQUERY ON

This works fine and also so does
INTSEARCHENGINE /search/location.aspx mt

Is there a way to run both of these in one set of reports?
Of course, just include as many variables you have in your
search forms on your system.

INTSEARCHQUERY ON
INTSEARCHENGINE /search/location.aspx loc
INTSEARCHENGINE /search/location.aspx mt
etc. etc.

ether to run them together, or have seperate runs,
depending on what words or entities you do want to have
in the reports together or apart.

Thanks,

Tim
Greetings,