At 13:55 13-11-2002 +1100, you wrote:

Hi there,

Not sure if there is a way to achive the following. Any help, pointers would be much appreciated.

The site I am analysing has a script that accepts two parameters in the following format:
/search/location.aspx?loc=london&mt=1
In the above example <loc> is the name of a location and <mt> indicates a category e.g. mt=1 or mt=2
I have sucessfully added the following two lines to analog.cfg:
INTSEARCHENGINE /search/location.aspx loc
INTSEARCHQUERY ON

This works fine and also so does
INTSEARCHENGINE /search/location.aspx mt

Is there a way to run both of these in one set of reports?
Oeps, somewhat more complete maybe:
-------------------

INTSEARCHQUERY ON
INTSEARCHWORD ON

INTSEARCHQUERYEXCLUDE a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,etc.
INTSEARCHWORDEXCLUDE a,b,c,d,e,f,g,etc.

INTSEARCHENGINE /search/location.aspx mt
INTSEARCHENGINE /search/location.aspx loc

Thanks,

Tim
Henk Schrik
tel. (31)(0)6 53612294