Hi,

we operate a company intranet with several subnets.
In the config-file, I included the SUBORG parameters:
---
SUBORG x.*.*
SUBORG y.*.*
SUBORG 192.168.*.*
---

The outcoming table looks like this:
---
594083: 96,48%: y
594069: 96,48%:   y.a
298306: 34,75%:     y.a.179
220955: 43,01%:     y.a.178
 32700:  7,43%:      y.a.171
 25798:  8,15%:      y.a.177
 13777:  2,50%:      y.a.176
 14407:  2,17%: x.141
  7616:  1,12%: x.102
   527:  0,23%: 127
    33:       : 192.168
---

However, on the graphic the y class a net is only shown as one big chunk
(+the x.141 & x.102 parts).
What I want is that all five subnets of the y-net show up on the graphic.

Secondly, I wonder why analog doesn't pay attention to the SUBORG 192.168.*
& x.*.* parameters, meaning that even in the table only class B stuff is
shown.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything on google and in the documentation
about this topic.

Thanks a lot for your help

  Markus