On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we operate a company intranet with several subnets.
> In the config-file, I included the SUBORG parameters:
> ---
> SUBORG x.*.*
> SUBORG y.*.*
> SUBORG 192.168.*.*
> ---
>
> The outcoming table looks like this:
> ---
> 594083: 96,48%: y
> 594069: 96,48%:   y.a
> 298306: 34,75%:     y.a.179
> 220955: 43,01%:     y.a.178
>  32700:  7,43%:      y.a.171
>  25798:  8,15%:      y.a.177
>  13777:  2,50%:      y.a.176
>  14407:  2,17%: x.141
>   7616:  1,12%: x.102
>    527:  0,23%: 127
>     33:       : 192.168
> ---
>
> However, on the graphic the y class a net is only shown as one big chunk
> (+the x.141 & x.102 parts).
> What I want is that all five subnets of the y-net show up on the graphic.

Sorry, the pie charts will only plot the top level. Anything else is really
impossible to do nicely.

> Secondly, I wonder why analog doesn't pay attention to the SUBORG 192.168.*
> & x.*.* parameters, meaning that even in the table only class B stuff is
> shown.

You probably need to lower the SUBORGFLOOR.

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
 "Reserve your 2 hour delivery time, which means you'll see the same special