On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Arthur McBryan wrote:

> OK, we are almost there, and thank you for your time and patience.
>
> The next question is, how do I get rid of duplicate entries such as in the
> following:
>
> #reqs: %bytes: directory
> -----: ------: ---------
>  1368: 25.75%: /photos-03/
>  1368: 25.75%:   03 September Images
>  1245: 23.37%: /photos-08/
>  1245: 23.37%:   08 October Images
>  1153: 22.72%: /photos-04/
>  1153: 22.72%:   04 Baz's Cartoons
>
> I would like to get rid of the line "1368: 25.75%: /photos-03/" and
> subsequent duplications?

So everything inside /photos-03/ is actually inside /photos-03/pages/ ?
In that case, don't make an entry for /photos-03/pages/ (include less with
your SUBDIR, or use a DIREXCLUDE to exclude them afterwards) and use the
DIRALIAS on /photos-03/ itself.

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
 "Reserve your 2 hour delivery time, which means you'll see the same special