-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeremy Wadsack
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 2:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [analog-help] Virtual Host for a mini-site?

Jeff Ross wrote:

> I have a mini-site on my main web site that I would like to get stats
> for separately in the virtual host report. The mini-site is in a
> sub-directory of the main site. Is there a way to specify the virtual
> host using the VHOSTREPALIAS command?

Not really. The VHOST report just provides statistics for items
identified in a custom log format line with %v as a virtual host field.
It's possible you could do something with a log format line that matches

%v for the folder level of the site but it's a suboptimal solution. What

you probably really want to do is just use the directory report. You
might need to set the SUBDIR command appropriately to get enough levels
deep.

>  Also, it looks like the only data I get is the number of requests per

> virtual host. Is there a way to get the number of page requests per
> virtual host?

You can control the columns in any report with the *COLS command. See
VHOSTCOLS at http://www.analog.cx/docs/othreps.html#othCOLS.

--
Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines