I need to change the example a little bit.  Here is the example:

I have a website called www.mydivision.abc.com.
I want to know if the request are coming from my division, my company
or outside my company.

Therefore, requests would be coming from hosts in one of the three areas:
1.  mydivision.abc.com
2.  abc.com
3.  outside my company (from the internet).

Does that clear things up better?

--
Troy Simpson