Troy S <tdsimp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Analog has the ability to create reports in seven possible output
> styles.  XHTML, HTML, PLAIN, ASCII, XML, LATEX, and COMPUTER.
>
> http://www.analog.cx/docs/output.html
>
> XHTML is the default.  I guess that is what I am using.
>
> Analog generates a report in the XHTML style.  I need to alter how
> Analog generates the HTML table tag in the report.
>
> I'm sorry if this is not coming across very clearly, but I just don't
> know how else to explain it.

Your second post explains the problem perfectly. I'm just not sure that there's
a way to make the change you want withing Analog, without modifying the source
code.

As Mastinder suggests, you might want to check out ReportMagic
(http://www.reportmagic.org/) which is a post-processor for Analog reports. I
don't have any ReportMagic reports to hand, but the sample reports on that
website do include Summary tags in the Tables.

Aengus