Troy S wrote:
I need to included a summary attributed to all html table tags?
Is there a template that I can modify so that the summary attribute is
set automatically and I don't have to edit the reports after
generating them?

From what everyone else has said, it seems you need to 'post-process' (i.e. change the report after Analog has written it).

If you know a programming language that can read and write files, the task here isn't very difficult. If you don't, ignore the rest of this! <grin>

Judging from my Analog reports, the significant bits in the report seem to be:

<a name="daysum" id="daysum">Daily Summary</a>
<a name="hoursum" id="hoursum">Hourly Summary</a>
and so on for the other parts of the report.

'a name=' can be recognised and the bit between '>' and '<' describes the following table, so can be used in your summary attribute.

Crudely the program code needs to:
-----------------------------------
open the original file to read and a new one to write the new version

loop while not end of input file

  loop

    read a line from the old file and

    write it to the new one

  until the line includes 'a name=' OR end of file

  if not end of file

    Store the bit between '>' and '<'  (the summary name you want)

    read a line from the old file

    loop

      write line to the new file

     read a line from the old file

    until the line includes '<table>'

    insert your summary attribute within the table tag in this line

    write the changed line to the new file

  end if

end while loop

close both files

stop

If you don't know a suitable language, maybe you know someone who does... <grin>

All the best,

Roger