What's the error message?

obtainStyledAttributes() is defined in android.content.Context

You might consider cleaning the project and rebuild.

--
Jack Ha
Open Source Development Center

The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of
the author solely in their individual capacity, and do not
necessarily represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.