Hi,
I'm still not sure what you're trying to achieve. Are you really trying to
embed an activity within another? You can look at the TabActivity source for
a pretty clean example:

http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/frameworks/base.git;a=blob;f=core/java/android/app/TabActivity.java;h=033fa0c8bf87b50f9400e457f64141d7ebad221a;hb=HEAD

<http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/frameworks/base.git;a=blob;f=core/java/android/app/TabActivity.java;h=033fa0c8bf87b50f9400e457f64141d7ebad221a;hb=HEAD>
Cheers,