Hello,

so I think I've tried long enough without any advance. Maybe you guys
can help me with my problem.
I've got this GridView with some ImageView objects in it. And what I
want to do, is translating a clicked picture (ImageView object)
to the middle of the Screen. The translation works, however the
ImageView object hovers behind those other ImageViews
that have been drawn first - which seems intuitively plausible to me.
But setting the z-order of the animation to top
doesnt change a thing either. Also the bringtofront method of the
ImageView cripples my whole GridView.
Some Images disapear and the translation goes off screen into nirvana.

Does anyone of you have an idea how to aproach this problem?

Greetings
*DK