> Because Android 1.0 has been released, I wonder if there is any book
> on development with Android or anybody is writing one.

There are seven books announced, in beta, or in print. Search Amazon for
"android development" or "android programming".

With respect to 1.0, Version 1.3 of _The Busy Coder's Guide to Android
Development_ should be out within days, up to date for Android 1.0.
Version 1.2 is already available, up to date for Android 0.9.

http://commonsware.com/Android/

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com