On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 5:45 AM, Lance Nanek <lna...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The most powerful solution would be to just have a file field in the
> project properties for a ProGuard config file to use. I guess since
> people are complaining they can't use Ant, maybe they would complain
> they can't edit config files on their own too, however.

The proguard Ant rules in the blog post uses a hard-coded proguard
config file, but the next implementation in the tools will use a
property in default.property to tell the build system which config
file to use (and if none are specific then proguard won't be used)

Xav
--
Xavier Ducrohet
Android SDK Tech Lead

Please do not send me questions directly. Thanks!