Ya, been trying to disable that button, but not having much luck

Currently got this far, but I can still button mash and get multiple alert
dialogs showing up.

So frustrating.

gps_init_alt_bld = *new* AlertDialog.Builder(*this*);

gps_init_alt_bld.setMessage("GPS Not Initialized Yet.")

.setCancelable(*false*)

.setPositiveButton("Check GPS Status Again.",
*new*DialogInterface.OnClickListener() {

*public* *void* onClick(DialogInterface dialog, *int* id) {

// Action for 'Yes' Button

//dialog = (AlertDialog) dialog;

//dialog = (AlertDialog) dialog;

((AlertDialog) dialog).getButton(AlertDialog.BUTTON_POSITIVE).setEnabled(*
false*);

*if* (latitude == 0 || longitude == 0)

{

gps_initialized=*false*;

dialog.dismiss();

onStart();

}

*else
*

{

gps_initialized=*true*;

dialog.dismiss();

onStart();

}

}

});

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Streets Of Boston <flyingdutc...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> And in to avoid button-mashing in general, you could disable the
> button when clicked.
>
> On Sep 25, 2:05 am, Doug <beafd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Why would you ever call onStart() manually (assuming that it's the
> > onStart of your activity)?
> >
> > You might want to look into using showDialog() provided by Activity if
> > you want to manage dialogs that may appear repeatedly.  And don't call
> > any of the activity lifecycle methods directly.
> >
> > Doug

Lucas Boucher
www.pachristmas.com